A Magical world... straight from the mind of a genious.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What we were born to do

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vhen

PostSubject: What we were born to do   Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:28 pm

Do the different races have their own, natural special abilities, that the other races do not have access to? If this has already been mentioned then I apologize.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: What we were born to do   Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:37 pm

well i'm gonna write up the details of the vampire Race for the bestiary, they can flit (short high speed movement) and walk up walls etc, defying gravity but not flying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane

PostSubject: Re: What we were born to do   Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:20 pm

Well we might do that just we got so many things to still work on *monsters mostly* that it might take some time.

50 MP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tirena
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What we were born to do   Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:17 am

Vhen wrote:
Do the different races have their own, natural special abilities, that the other races do not have access to? If this has already been mentioned then I apologize.

Yes. Other than the fact that they have different elements to control They also have special stuff, now what they can do that is special is up to you but the most common that is noted is wind earth and water. Wind sprikens can fly at higher reaches then any other spriken, earth ones can talk and communicate easily with wildlife and water can breath underwater. Now there are more that they can do but I am always willing and happy to see you members use your imaginations and be creative with your characters.

Hope this helped

My souls color is silver. With a gentle smile and a soft touch I'm very easy to approach. I'm helpful, kind, and understanding. I understand pain and wish no one has to suffer like I have or like I've seen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://neosprik.first-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What we were born to do   

Back to top Go down

What we were born to do
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1