A Magical world... straight from the mind of a genious.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Quiet One (Kane)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus

PostSubject: The Quiet One (Kane)   Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:39 am

Angelus wandered the halls of the castle absentmindedly, seemingly without care, a shadow of a grin resting on his face. He twirled around servants, who seemed to pay no heed, and he bowed to Magistrates, who bowed back for no reason. He seemed the jester, the joker, a man without aim, yet he quickly came to the room he wished to be in, the throne room, he had taken a more indirect route than a visiting noble should normally, but he didn't care, he sat down on the floor in front of the throne and waited, waited for the man he knew he should take measure of.

He waited for his rival king, Kane of the Lightning Nation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet One (Kane)   Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:59 pm

Kane had been in a few of the rooms made just for experiments testing out new kinds of weapons, armor, and other such devices with some of the greatest minds in the lightning nation, when he caught the smell of a creature he was not that familiar with but at the same time he did as he thought *Vampire...........great.* Kane got up and changed into his werewolf form since he was in his human like form when experimenting, he then heard Takai's voice in his head speak "He seems to be different from normal Vampires, he doesn't seem to have that evil aura around his soul like most." "Either way I don't like vampires that much but I will be kind since I am a king and I have to show that I am above pity hatred." Kane opened one of the back doors to his throne room and saw the Vampire and said "Hello Sir, is there anything I can help you with?" now if you was the vampire you could tell that Kane was a big werewolf and had very dark black fur with razor sharp teeth and claws as well as piercing golden eyes, Kane waited for the vampire to respond.

50 MP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet One (Kane)   Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:12 pm

Angelus had been examining a small diamond when Kane entered the room he had heard his muttering about vampires and smirked to himself, spinning he threw the precious stone to the werewolf, straight to his face, knowing he would catch it but also knowing that it provided a distraction.

He flitted, a talent of the vampires, all vampires, including the nightdwellers, he was suddenly behind the Werewolf King and smiled a small, mischievous smile and said "I am no ordinary vampire King Kane, and you should know me already, given that many of your prominent nobles send their children to my school"

He flitted again, hoping the Werewolf had turned to look at him, and was in front of the throne again, leaning against a pillar lazily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet One (Kane)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:13 am

Kane saw that the Vampire was looking at some diamond but where the vampire got it he didn't know but before he could really start to even wonder the vampire threw the gemstone at him and Kane just moved his head over just enough to allow it to fly pass his head as he then sensed the vampire was behind him and he thought about turning around but the vampire moved again and was now back in front of him leaning in a pillar but Kane was not impressed since vampires were always known to be cocky about their own powers and for being fast he did hear the vampire say "I am no ordinary vampire King Kane, and you should know me already, given that many of your prominent nobles send their children to my school" Kane just yawned and said "Really I don't care where my nobles send their kids since I have too much work to do to worry about such trivial things, now if you are done showing off get to the point and tell me what you are here for. I have things to do." As he said this his Lightning claws appeared on him as he looked at the vampire.

50 MP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quiet One (Kane)   

Back to top Go down

The Quiet One (Kane)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1