A Magical world... straight from the mind of a genious.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Silver Fins of Legend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tirena
Admin

PostSubject: Silver Fins of Legend   Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:40 pm

The Silver Fins of Legend are broken up into three groups or "fleets" each serving a major function in protecting the water nation. The Fleets are called the Leviathan, Hydra, and Siren with an Admiral leading each fleet into battle.

Leviathan Fleet: The Leviathan Fleet is the fleet that is in charge of home land defense, they are trained to be strong and able to take a ton of punishment before even getting weak from the injuries. The Leviathan's have very thick armor made from the scales of the very creature they are named after and as such they are quite tough yet also quite slow, they are under the command of one of the best Leviathan soldier ever to live.
*Joining this fleet means you get a defense bonus and a health bonus but you get lower speed.*

Leviathan Fleet Admiral: Fang Kyaru
Members:

Hydra Fleet: The Hydra Fleet is the fleet that is in charge for attacking enemy nations and for assassinating people, they are trained to strike fast and hard without any mercy just like the creature they get their name from. They have little armor to wear since it would slow them down and speed is what keeps a Hydra member alive for without it they would not be able to win a fight, they are under the command of the best fighter in the water nation.
*Joining this fleet means you get a attack bonus and a speed bonus but you get lower defense.*

Hydra Fleet Admiral: Open
Members:

Siren Fleet: The Siren Fleet is different from the other fleets because it is used for offense and defense, they are in charge of healing the other fleet members as well as attacking from afar. They have a normal amount of armor and speed but what sets them apart is their range and healing magic skills, they are extremely good at hitting far off targets with their range weapons and they can heal a injured man in only a few moments. They don't have very good close range weapons so they have to keep far away from others to be of any real good use, they are lead by one of the best healers/archers in the water nation.
*Join this fleet and you will get a Range Attack Bonus and a healing spell bonus but your melee weapons will be weaker*

Siren Fleet Admiral: Open
Members:

Post here to be apart of the fleets.
your loving queen:
~Lady Tirena~

My souls color is silver. With a gentle smile and a soft touch I'm very easy to approach. I'm helpful, kind, and understanding. I understand pain and wish no one has to suffer like I have or like I've seen.

Last edited by Tirena on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://neosprik.first-forum.com
NegaFang

PostSubject: Re: Silver Fins of Legend   Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:09 pm

*kneels*I Fang Kyaru requests for my assignation as Admiral of the Leviathan Fleet. I swear to use my power to defend the Water Nation and to protect those who inhabit it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tirena
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silver Fins of Legend   Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:08 pm

Welcome to the Silver Fins of Legend Admiral Fang Kyaru

My souls color is silver. With a gentle smile and a soft touch I'm very easy to approach. I'm helpful, kind, and understanding. I understand pain and wish no one has to suffer like I have or like I've seen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://neosprik.first-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Fins of Legend   

Back to top Go down

Silver Fins of Legend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1